Application, Pricing and Bookings:
- These terms and conditions apply to all privately funded Home to School Transport via our online ticketing platform . Making an enquiry or booking via our online system will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Condition
- A space is not secured until full payment is received. If payment is not made the company will not issue a rider pass and the child will not be able to travel
- Confirmations/ Invoices for Home to School Transport are provided based on the information provided by the parent or guardian such as (but not limited to) number of seats required, destination, boarding location/s and destination. Whilst we are happy to accommodate alterations whenever possible, changes to any of the above details are subject to availability and any amendment may incur additional charges.
Covid-19 specific Terms & Conditions:
- In the event of a year group lockdown no refunds will be provided for the lost home to school transport days.
- In the event of a local area or town lockdown no refunds will be provided for the lost home to school transport days.
- In the event of a school closure as a result of a lockdown and the period of lockdown is two weeks or less, no refunds will be provided for lost home to school transport days.
- In the event of a school closure as a result of a lockdown and the period of lockdown is two weeks or more, a credit will be provided against the purchase of a new pass for the following academic year.
- Credits will be calculated by the total number of lost home to school transport days less the initial two week period.
- Credits are not transferrable and have no cash value
- For the purpose of this document two weeks of home to school transport days amounts to ten days travel.
- We reserve the right to refuse and/or withdraw travel to students failing to cooperate with Covid-19 procedures. In this circumstance, no refund will be provided for lost home to school transport days.
- Parent/Guardians of students who are exempt from wearing a face covering should make contact with Greys of Ely prior to travel.
Students and Student Code of Conduct
- All students must remain seated with their seatbelts securely fastened whilst the vehicle is in motion
- The Company will not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred by passengers who fail to follow the instructions given by the driver and the school
- In the interests of other passengers, no musical instruments, radios or other audio devices shall be played without the permission of the driver
- It is strictly forbidden for any student to carry or consume illegal drugs or carry real or replica weapons on the vehicle
- Smoking is not permitted on any Company vehicle including the use of substitute products such as electronic cigarettes
- Students must not distract the driver at any time whilst s/he is driving the vehicle unless there is an emergency. Students must not use emergency exits or doors unless instructed to do so or there is a genuine emergency. Students must not stand in front of the driver or on the stairwell
- Students must not eat, drink or leave litter, throw items inside or outside of the bus or cause disruptive or aggressive behaviour towards another passenger or the driver
- Students are expected to arrive at the boarding location before the bus is due. The company advises this be at least 5 minutes before. Parents and guardians are reminded that the times detailed on the official timetable are departure times. Students are expected to wait 20 minutes if the bus is late. All delays are communicated as soon as is reasonably practical via our online Ticketing APP
- If the bus breaks down or is involved in an accident, students must follow the driver’s instructions. Students should stay calm and not leave the area unless given approval by the driver. If a student is unwell or injured during the journey or know someone who is they should alert the driver when it is safe to do so
- The company reserve the right to withdraw transport for students who fail to comply with these rules